This version of Choosy requires macOS 11 or later. For earlier versions of macOS, try Choosy 2.2.1 instead.
- Profile & private browsing support for Brave, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi and Google Chrome Canary, Dev and Beta versions.
- Private browsing support for Opera.
- Create rules that open the macOS Share menu, to more easily send links to non-browser apps.
- Create rules that send links directly to a sharing service: you can make rules that share a links over AirDrop, directly save links to the Safari reading list, etc.
- Send links to Choosy from the macOS Share menu, and create rules that only apply when the Share menu was used.
- Send links from iOS devices to Choosy with Handoff, and create rules that only apply when Handoff was used.
- Faster and more organised "add browser" menu.
- Nicely abbreviate "Microsoft Edge" to "Edge" in the prompt.
- Support for default values in system-wide settings files, to make make it easier to administer multi-machine managed deployments of Choosy.
- Choosy itself has run natively on Apple Silicon Macs for a while, but this release fixes a bug so that Rosetta is no longer required to run the Choosy installer.
- Replaced the Safari extension icon to work around a Safari bug that displays multi-resolution icons at the wrong size.
- Fixed drag-and-drop from Finder to the Choosy browser list.
- Fixed duplicate entries in the "add browser" menu.
Choosy 2.3 is no longer the latest version. I strongly recommend you download Choosy 2.3.1 instead.
(If you're really sure you want to download this outdated version, here it is: Download Choosy 2.3.)