This version of Choosy requires macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later. For earlier versions of macOS, try Choosy 2.1 instead.
- Universal Binary, ready to run natively on Intel or Apple Silicon.
- Monochrome Safari extension icon, to play well with Dark Mode.
- Nicely abbreviate "Google Chrome Canary" and "Brave Browser" when displaying those browser names in the prompt.
Completely rebuilt preferences window, with support for the new macOS 11 visual design, and with more focus on what's important or frequently changed.
- Browsers is now the first tab you see when you launch Choosy.
- Rules merges a lot of what used to be Behaviours and Advanced into one place. The default behaviour that Choosy will use when no other rules match is now just another rule, fixed to the bottom of your rules list.
- Prompt is similar to the old Appearance tab, but now has a live preview of your prompt style.
- Advanced has been repurposed to contain settings that aren't core to Choosy's day-to-day, like starting the app at login, or expanding short URLs in the prompt.
- About now includes your license information if you're a registered user.
Other settings and information will only appear when they're relevant, and will always be visible no matter what tab you're on. These include prompting you to set Choosy as your macOS default browser, trial information and registration options, and available updates.
- Various compatibility fixes for macOS 11 (Big Sur).
- Fields in the rule editor are no longer annoyingly narrow.
- Support for newer Google Chrome profile icons.
Choosy 2.2 is no longer the latest version. I strongly recommend you download Choosy 2.3.1 instead.
(If you're really sure you want to download this outdated version, here it is: Download Choosy 2.2.)