- Create rules to handle URLs sent via AirDrop.
- New Safari app extension: send the current page or any link from Safari to Choosy on any Mac where Choosy is installed – no need to install an extension.
- Install the Google Chrome extension automatically.
- Fix crashes when expanding short URLs.
- Fix setting modifier keys for rules with keys on the right hand side of the keyboard.
- Fix browser crashes or confirmation prompts when using the Google Chrome extension.
- Prevent multi-line input in rule editor fields (e.g. by copy-and-paste, or pressing option + enter) which could create invalid rules that could crash Choosy.
- Fix URL queue on macOS Catalina: when Choosy is configured to prompt and receives another request to open a URL while the prompt is open it will hold that request until the prompt is closed.
Choosy 2.1 is no longer the latest version. I strongly recommend you download Choosy 2.3 instead.
(If you're really sure you want to download this outdated version, here it is: Download Choosy 2.1.)