This version of Choosy requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Support for retina displays.
- Support for Twitter's t.co URL shortening service.
- Use modern Cocoa and XCode features like Automatic Reference Counting.
- Overhaul of the browser prompt initialisation to make it faster and more reliable.
- Enable code signing, for better compatibility with Gatekeeper.
- Fix start Choosy helper at login setting.
- Various OS X version compatibility fixes.
- Remove the enable Choosy for HTML files checkbox. OS X no longer provides a way for Choosy to assign itself this role, but it can still be set as the default application for HTML files via the Finder.
- Remove popup reminder to enable Choosy when opening the preferences. It was annoying, and error prone on recent versions of OS X.
Choosy 1.1 is no longer the latest version. I strongly recommend you download Choosy 2.3.1 instead.
(If you're really sure you want to download this outdated version, here it is: Download Choosy 1.1.)