Choosy 0.9.3 (beta)
Note: This version of Choosy will expire after 90 days. If you upgrade from an older version of Choosy the time you have left to use Choosy without registration will be reset.
- Separated setting to use Choosy as the default browser and to use Choosy as the default app to open HTML files.
Create rules that are triggered by any combination of the following conditions:
- URLs that contain a certain word or match a regular expression.
- Modifier keys that are pressed when the link was opened.
- The source application the link request came from.
- The number of browsers that were running when the link was clicked.
- Whether you are opening a link to a website or an HTML file in the Finder on your Mac.
As well as the familiar behaviours (prompt to select from running browsers, use best running browser etc.) the new rules can:
- Display a custom prompt containing any selection of applications on your Mac, even applications that aren't in Choosy's browser list
- Always use the same browser, great for use with applications like Fluid
- Improved the menu bar icon to be much clearer and more in-keeping with the standard OS X icons.
Choosy 0.9.3 (beta) is no longer the latest version. I strongly recommend you download Choosy 2.2.1 instead.
(If you're really sure you want to download this outdated version, here it is: Download Choosy 0.9.3 (beta).)