Help: Uninstalling Choosy
To remove Choosy from your system, follow these steps:
- Open System Preference, and click General.
- Change the Default web browser setting to something other than Choosy, e.g. Safari or Google Chrome.
- Find Choosy.app in your Applications folder, and drag it to the trash.
If you want to completely remove all traces of Choosy you can also remove Choosy's configuration files and user defaults. Note that if you do this, and later change your mind a re-install Choosy, you will have to configure it again.
- Remove settings files, by dragging the folder at
/Users/you/Application Support/Choosyto the trash (replacing you with your username).
- Remove settings managed by macOS, by opening a Terminal and running the command
defaults delete com.choosyosx.choosy